Hey — thanks for dropping in!
As a specialist in OCD, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Trauma, the main focus of my work is with men and couples dealing with intrusive thoughts, unwanted behaviors, trauma, and painful experiences in relationships.
If you're reeling from unwanted sexual behavior, infidelity or addiction, or you’re having intrusive thoughts that leave you feeling fearful, ashamed, and asking “what if?” a lot, I’d love to help you find relief that lasts.
Sessions are $110 and last 50 minutes. I accept cash, checks, debit cards, credit cards and health savings account cards. I do not participate in any insurance networks as a pre-licensed professional.
Groups I lead (currently closed, but please contact for more info!)
- Complex trauma
- Intimate partner violence (see stats)
- Spiritual Abuse
- Unwanted sexual behaviors
- OCD (Pure OCD, Hoarding, Harm, Pedophilia, Scrupulosity)
- Infidelity recovery
- Family stress
- Marital discord
- Couples considering engagement
- Forgiveness & Reconciliation
- Candidate for Licensure in TN
- Supervisor, Steve McIlvaine
- B.A., Music - Furman University
- M.A., Biblical Studies - Reformed Theological Seminary
- M.A., Clinical Mental Health Counseling, with certificates in Marriage and Family Therapy, and Trauma - Richmont Graduate University